Why Join Us?
HKRITA provides research, innovations and technology transfer that help industries' advancements in producing new/improved products and services. Technology and research organisations can capture the unprecedented opportunities arising in the Greater PRD region for industry.
Types of Members
|Corporate Member||Registration fee - HK$1,000|
|Affiliate Member*||Registration fee - HK$1,000
(For Associations or Trade Organisations only)
|Ordinary Member||Registration fee - HK$300
(For individual application only)
|Institution Member||Free for all institutes/universities|
|Student Member||Free for full time and part-time students|
*This category does not extend to the members of the Association / Organisation
Benefits for Our Members
- Updated news on emerging technology and industry trends
- Members who are project sponsors will have access to the information proprietary to the particular project
- Privilege in participation of technical seminars and activities organised by HKRITA
- Latest news of HKRITA activities and events
- A listing on HKRITA website with hyperlink to the company's/ association's website
- Joint networking activities with HKRITA
|Student Members||Institution Members||Ordinary Members||Corporate/
|Privilege in HKRITA Activities|
Apart from the above benefits, we also provide different types of extension services to our members. Please register now!
How to Join?
There are 2 methods to apply for membership: offline and online
For offline registration, please fill in the membership application form and send it with the membership fee to:
The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel
R906, Shirley Chan Building
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Membership fee should be paid by a crossed cheque payable to "The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel Limited".